Translation of Saeed’s Exact Charges
January 24, 2011 by Campaign for the Release of Saeed Malekpour
First Case File:
1. Acting against national security through propaganda against the Islamic Republic regime by means of publishing various works realized through collaboration with anti-Islamic Republic regime groups that were achieved through launching numerous websites with derogatory content and through ties with foreign agents.
2. Insulting and desecrating the principles of Islam, the prophets, and [Shiite] Imams, the city of Mecca, etc. through publication of photos, stories, and religious materials.
3. Insulting the founder of the Islamic Republic (Ayatollah Khomeini), the Supreme Leader, and the President through publication of photos, stories, and religious materials.
4. Illegitimate and illicit earnings through direction and management of various websites.
5. Production, supply, and publication of obscene materials such as photos, films, stories through computer systems, and e-mails. Organized launch and direction of obscene [pornographic] websites with the intent to destabilize and collapse the cultural and social security of families, and encourage moral decadence and corruption among society.
Second Case File:
1. Collusion with his wife to act against national security
3. Propaganda against the Islamic Republic of Iran
2. Agitating the public mind